Leasing Agent- Affordable
Real Estate Equities is looking for a Leasing Agent to join our team! Press House is 144 units and sixteen (1) building located in Saint Paul, MN
If you love working for a company that is growing yet treats you like family, this is the place for you!
We strive to do more than provide housing. Through our resident events, Random Acts of Kindness program and charitable contributions we are able to embrace our mission and make an impact in all the communities we serve. If our mission of Providing Housing, Building Communities and Enhancing Lives appeals to you please review the job description below and apply online!
Real Estate Equities offers competitive base pay, renewal commissions and a fun place to work in addition to health insurance, dental insurance, PTO and 100% employer paid STD, LTD, Life Insurance.
Leasing Agent - Affordable Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide residents with exceptional customer service and foster good resident relations.
- Be a valuable part of an effective on-site team.
- Meet and greet customers in person and on the telephone.
- Show and lease apartments and follow up with prospects.
- Process applications and other necessary paperwork to lease or renew resident leases.
- Process paperwork required to determine household eligibility for affordable housing programs.
- Assist residents with questions and record service requests.
- Receive and input rents and all other fees from prospects and residents.
- Perform community inspections.
- Assist with marketing outreach program.
- Participate with resident activities/programs.
- Polish up leasing model, vacant apartments and the tour route.
- Participate in the preparation of making balloons clusters, preparing the refreshment center, and other preparation to open the leasing office for business.
- Operate all office machines, printer, computer, etc.
- Handle mail, prepare notes, letters, and documents; receive and distribute packages.
Leasing Agent - Affordable Non-Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform/prepare special projects
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Leasing Agent - Affordable Position Requirements:
- Section 8 housing and Section 42 experience preferred
- Ability to perform essential duties
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task/meet deadlines
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Yardi experience desired
- Maintain professional office environment
Leasing Agent - Affordable Physical Requirements:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time at a computer
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to twist, turn, bend and stoop as necessary
$17.00-$19.00/ hour commissions and renewal bonus eligible
Monday - Friday, some weekends as needed for business need
Full time, 40 hours per week