LICSW, LMFT, LPCC – Licensed Therapist- Hiring Bonus!
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children, adults, and families? Do you currently hold an independent clinical licensure (LMFT, LPCC, or LICSW)? If so, apply with Fraser and make a difference utilizing your clinical licensure. Fraser can offer you a caseload that fits YOUR needs!
Perks of working as a Mental Health Professional at Fraser:
- Variety of caseloads available, including day treatment or outpatient services with either children, adolescents, or adults; we can include scheduling objectives that allow you to take clients that fit your preferences
- Are you interested in supervision or project work, while still utilizing your licensure? Support our clinical trainee level staff by providing board approved supervision, or oversee a program as a Clinical Program Manager!
- Flexible scheduling options (part-time, full time and remote work available); no weekends!
- Consistent and competitive salary regardless of client attendance
- Predictable and consistent schedule
- 2-month ramp up and training period, supporting you in getting acclimated to Fraser
- Support team to assist with client engagement, cancellations, and insurance authorizations (which saves you time as a clinician!)
- Weekly multidisciplinary case review with clinicians from a variety of backgrounds, including BCBA's, Pediatric therapists, Licensed Psychologists, and more
- Access to ongoing monthly and annual training opportunities, including board approved continued education units (CEU's); financial assistance may be available for external training
- Internal training on assessments, including the DC: 0-5, for clinicians that are interested
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 403(b) retirement planning
- Fraser offers paid holidays and generous paid time off, including day to day flexibility
- We follow and support our clinicians in implementing best practices adapted from the American Psychological Association
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion with a focus on culturally responsive practice, internal self-awareness, and reflection.
Apply with Fraser to learn more about our clinical opportunities and utilize YOUR strengths! We have a variety of openings working with the clients that best support YOUR expertise!