Listing / Sales Coordinator
The listing/sales coordinator performs data input functions and processes all real estate information to include, new listings, changes, deletions, sales, etc. May serve as a backup to other office staff. Assists with special projects as needed. Assignments are generally routine in nature and are carried out in accordance with general work instructions and established office practices and precedents.
Edina Realty employees enjoy a supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas. Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to the completion of high school
- Past office/administrative experience of at least nine months
- Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business helpful
- Ability to handle multiple line telephone console
- Detail oriented, a multi-tasker and have excellent computer skills
- Prefer someone with listing/sales coordinator experience
- Highland sales office, St. Paul, MN | Part-time Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. eligible for company 401k plan and match.
After more than 60 years, Edina Realty Home Services continues to uphold the core values of honesty, integrity and commitment set by founder Emma Rovick in 1955.
The positive and enjoyable work atmosphere contributes to high employee retention across our family of companies. In fact, 55 percent of employees have been with the company at least five years.
We think Edina Realty Home Services is a great place to work, but you don't have to take our word for it. We have consistently been named a Star Tribune Top 150 Workplace
Employees working 30 or more hours per week receive many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision and life insurance
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Incentive plan
- Discount programs
Please click "apply for this job" to upload your resume, and finish the apply process here: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/HOM1014HSOA/JobBoard/2bf5905b-193a-4305-bba9-bc33611afcc7/Account/Register
Edina Realty Home Services provides equal opportunity (EEOC) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, disabled veteran, Vietnam era vet, marital status or other non-job related characteristics or category protected by US. Federal, state of local law.