Maintenance Facilitator / Facilities
Viking Drill & Tool is a reputable and growing, employee-owned manufacturer that has been providing the finest high speed cutting tools since 1951. We are seeking a motivated individual to direct, plan and schedule our maintenance personnel and program, which includes all machinery and facility requirements, and outside contractors.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
Full Time (at least 40 Hours per week with the expectation that a person will stay until the job gets done), timely and consistent attendance required.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, assigning, and directing maintenance work and personnel.
- Track and appraise performance of maintenance personnel.
- Reward and discipline maintenance personnel.
- Study maintenance history to establish standards for completing various tasks.
- Establishes or adjust work schedules to meet production needs.
- Confers with other managers to coordinate activities/projects of individual departments.
- Contact and work with outside contractors on special projects.
- Oversee preventative maintenance and rebuild projects.
- Promote the maintenance of a safe, clean and healthy work environment by adhering to Viking's safety program.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists teammates in resolving work problems.
- Assist in the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training of new employees.
- Promote various continual improvement efforts.
Education and/or Experience:
- Two year certificate from technical school or equivalent and five to ten years related experience and/or training.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment.
- Organizational skills to improve productivity, safety, cleanliness and health.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Boiler's license helpful.
Full benefit package, including Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), quarterly profit sharing, 401K plan; medical, dental and life insurance, and more.
Pre-employment physical and drug screen are required upon offer acceptance.