We have an opening for a Quality Manager. We are looking for a quality driven individual to add to our team who plans and directs activities within our quality department by performing the below duties personally or though subordinate employees.
- Health insurance (3 options including HAS's)
- Free virtual medical care
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Voluntary life, critical illness, accident and hospital insurance
- Much more. !
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure quality goals are achieved.
- Work with company quality management system to keep up to date and meet all expectations of Viking Drill & Tools customers.
- Create and implement inspection criteria procedures.
- Implement and maintain company training programs including quality systems.
- Coordinate training for audit team, conduct internal audits of quality management system.
- Translate overall quality strategy into day-to-day execution providing coaching and feedback.
- Coordinate raw materials inspection, including all components used in manufacturing process.
- Manage and maintain customer complaint system, including corrective and preventive actions.
- Report quality performance, customer complaints and internal quality to management.
- Conduct root cause analysis along with corrective action investigations.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries on our quality management system.
- Enforce and maintain preventive action plans.
- Assist customers and auditors during audits.
- Implement and manage non-conformance and error proofing techniques.
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure proper quality actions are implemented and enforced.
- Continuously monitor product and process changes in quality related issues.
- Build and manage a team of 3-4 inspection employees along with 1-2 auditors to follow QMS.
- Ensure data reporting processes are in place to manage in-process quality.
- Manage all quality resources for the entire business skills vs requirements, organizational development and ensure compliance to QWS.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration preferred, Engineering Technology background or related work experience.
- 4 years required in quality system control related to manufacturing.
- Overall knowledge of manufacturing.
- Self-motivated with high level of initiative.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ERP system software's. EX: Manage 2000
- Capability to learn new software as needed.
Viking Drill & Tool is reputable and growing, employee-owned manufacturer that has been providing high-speed cutting tools since 1951.
Employment offers contingent on passing background and drug/alcohol assessment